Enables employers to view and object to a violations

View more

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I review the violation recorded to my establishment?
  • Log in to Qiwa platform
  • Log in to the establishment account
  • Go to e-services
  • Choose the service "Inquiry and Objection to Establishment Violations"
  • If there are any violations, they will appear in this page.
How can I review the details of my establishment violations?

Violation details can be viewed by entering the service and then pressing “View” and the details of the violation will appear.

How can I object to the violations recorded on my establishment?

When viewing the violation, click on "Objection" and an objection form will appear to be filled out and sent by you.

How long is the period allowed to object to the violations recorded on my establishment?

The violation can be objected to within 30 days of its issuance

How can I pay the violations recorded on my establishment?

This can be done with the payment number found in the details of the violation.

هل المخالفات تتسبب بتوقف الاستفادة من بعض الخدمات؟

لا، وتختلف المخالفات عن عدم الإمتثال لأنظمة التوطين أو نسبة توثيق العقود.

Go To Service
Service Eligibility Requirements

Violations can be appealed within 30 days of its issuance.

Government Fees


Service Availability


Time to Complete


How to Access the Service

 How to access the inquiry and objection for establishment violations service:

  1. Sign-in to Qiwa
  2. Click on E-services
  3. Choose “Establishment Violations“
  4. Click on “View” to show the violation details
  5. To make an objection, click on “Objection”
  6. Fill the document and submit it

How to access the disbursement of wage deductions service:

  1. Sign-in
  2. E-services
  3. Enter the amount of fines and choosing the period
  4. Choose from the available list, and specify the amount and number of beneficiaries for each selected service
  5. Submit the request